Quick Tips For A Smooth Pool Table Move
Getting a pool table moved doesn’t have to be a big deal or a drawn out event. When you a hire a professional pool table mover to get the job done, all the details and heavy lifting is on us. We will make sure that your table is properly dis-assembled, transported and set up properly for you but there are some things that you can do to help the process go smoothly.
When you call to set up a date and time to get you pool table moved have the following information available:
- The Size Of The Pool Table (ex. 9 ft by 4 1/2 ft OR 8 ft by 4 ft)
- The Brand Or Name Of The Manufacturer (ex. Olhausen or Brunswick)
- Type Of Pockets (either the ball falls in the pocket and stays there (drop pockets) OR it returns to a central area (automatic ball return)
- Will There Be Stairs Involved (actual staircases not referring to a couple of steps down a porch)
- The Specific Location Or Locations (have street addresses on hand)
Having this information ready when you book your pool table move will ensure that the process plays out smoothly.
We Serve All Of The Greater Las Vegas Area
Proving reliable billiards services to all of North Vegas including Nellis Air Force Base
Get your pool table moved by a pro in Paradise Nevada, including the airport and Southern Strip
If you need dependable pool table serves in Enterprise then look no further.
Providing billiards service to all of Sunrise Manor and Clark County, Nevada.
Call the best pool table movers Spring Valley Nevada has to offer.
Billiards moving, repair, installation and upgrades in Boulder City, NV
Pro Pool Table Movers Las Vegas Nevada
Hire A Professional
The proper way to have a pool table moved is to hire a pro. A trained and experienced pool table mover will carefully dis-assemble a pool table, prepare the pieces for transportation and re-install it while making sure that the playing surface is level and true.