What We Do
We move, repair, and recover pool tables. Its a specialized trade so we focus on those three things alone.
Moving a pool table is pretty basic:
- Disassemble the table, including removal of the table top (felt is removed also).
- Transport to where ever the table is being moved – whether it’s into the next room of across town.
- Reassemble – Put it all back together.
- Leveling – Ensure that the pool table is level for playing
That’s really all there is to moving a pool table properly.
Pool Table Repairs – Mostly Due To Normal Wear & Tear
- Replace table covering (felt)
- Replace some or all of the pockets
- Replace the side cushions (the side surface that the balls bounce off of)
- Replace broken/cracked slate (underneath the felt table top)
Pool Table Recovering (New cloth/felt)
Replacing the felt cloth that covers the table top is one of the fastest and easiest ways to bring a pool table back to life.
Choose between a wide variety of colors and qualities.